SightseeingCultural and historic sites abound in the Poconos. Take a tour of a historic coal mine or railroad, visit a living historical farm, or see how children used to learn in a one-room schoolhouse. The rich history of Pennsylvania is right outside our gates.
You’ll find a complete list of cultural sites and museums at the Pocono Visitors Bureau.
- Antoine Dutot Museum Rt. 611, Delaware Water Gap, 570-476-4240
- Asa Packer Mansion Packer Hill Road, Jim Thorpe, 570-325-3229
- Driebe Freight Station 537 Ann Street, Stroudsburg, 570-424-1776
- Everhart Museum of Natural History, Science & Art 1901 Mulberry Street, Scranton, 570-346-7186
- Bell School House Cherry Valley Road, Stroudsburg 570-421-7703
- Monroe County Historical Association 900 Main Street, Stroudsburg, 570-421-7703
- The Pocono Indian Museum and Gift Shop Rt.209, Bushkill, 570-588-9338
- Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm 1000 Turkey Hill Road, Stroudsburg, 570-992-6161
- Steamtown National Historic Site Lackawanna Avenue, Scranton, 888-693-9391
- Stroud Mansion & Library 900 Main Street, Stroudsburg, 570-421-7703
Reserve Online Now
Email email@example.com or call toll free 866.629.0251