Family Fun While there’s plenty for kids and parents to do at Mountain Springs Lake, you’ll find tons of fun nearby as well. You can visit nearby amusement parks, enjoy a game of billiards or miniature golf, go rollerskating or get wet at the CamelBeach Waterpark.
- CamelBeach, which is only 10 minutes from our gate provides cool summer enjoyment including wave pools, waterslides, swimming pools, adventure rivers, children's interactive play areas, chairlift rides, sandy beaches and lounge areas for the adults - guaranteeing an enjoyable day for everyone. Other favorite destinations:
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, has water rides, rides for children, and thrill rides. Live shows with a band, singers and performers, challenging midway games, arcades, and souvenir shopping mean fun for everyone.
- Knoebels Amusement Park, offers kiddie rides and thrill rides, from bumper cars and merry-go-rounds to roller coasters. Mini-golf and other games make this fun for the whole family. Free admission, parking and picnic facilities. Pay by the ride or get a pass. Knoebels has been family run since 1926.
- Claws ‘N Paws Wild Animal Park Rt. 590, Hamlin, 570-698-6154
- Camelbeach Water Park Camelback Road, Tannersville, 570-629-1661
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown, 610-395-2000
- Knobles Amusement Park Rt. 487, Elysburg, 570-672-2572 or 800-ITS-4FUN
- Pocono Mountain Go Karts and Play Park Rt. 209, Marshalls Creek, 570-223-6299
- Pocono Snake & Animal Farm, Rt. 209, Marshalls Creek, 570-223-8653
- S&S Speedways Indoor Go-Karts Business Rt. 209, Snydersville, 570-420-5500
- Shawnee Place Play and Waterpark Shawnee Mountain, 570-421-7231
- Sky Lanes, Eagle Valley Mall East, Stroudsburg, 570-421-7680
- Summit Lanes, 3 Park Drive, Pocono Summit, 570-839-9635
Gyms & Rock Climbing
- Casino Entertainment Center Rt. 611, Mt. Pocono, 570-839-7831
- Golf Plantation, Rt. 209, Kresgeville, 610-681-5959
- Paradise Golf Family Fun Park, Rt. 611, Mt. Pocono, 570-839-3434
For additional area restaurant information, check out the Dining Listings from the Poconos Mountains Visitors Bureau.
- Big Wheel North 5th Street, East Stroudsburg, 570-424-5499
Reserve Online Now
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 866.629.0251