Skiing & Winter Sports In additional to winter recreation activities at the resort, you can enjoy downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, skating, and sledding at many parks and ski areas. Camelback, the premier ski resort in the Poconos, is just 10 minutes from Mountain Springs Lake.
Camelback has 33 slopes and trails (all with lights for night skiing), 13 lifts, (including high speed quad chairlifts), 100% snowmaking, 2 terrain Parks and Halfpipes, and 10-chute Snow Tubing Park with family and single snowtubes.
Check out the local ski conditions so you can come prepared! Here are some skiing locations to start with:
Skiing, Snowboarding and Snow Tubing
- Alpine Mountain Ski Area Rt. 447, Analomink, 570-595-2150
- Big Boulder Ski Area Lake Harmony, 570-722- 0100
- Blue Mountain Ski Area, (no tubing) Palmerton, 610-826-7700
- Camelback Ski Area Camelback Road, Tannersville, 570-629-1661, Ski Conditions800-233-8100
- Jack Frost Mountain Ski Area Blakeslee, 570-443-8425
- Shawnee Mountain Ski Area Shawnee on Delaware, 570-421-7231
- Sno Mountain 100 Montage Mountain Drive, 800-GOT-SNOW
Snowmobile RentalThe Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau lists all the winter recreation sites and activities in our region.
Reserve Online Now
Email email@example.com or call toll free 866.629.0251