Outdoor Adventures You can see a lot of nature within the resort’s 325 uncrowded acres, but you’ll also be close to many beautiful Pennsylvania State Parks, including Big Pocono and Beltzville. Try a horseback ride, whitewater rafting, ride a bike, or visit a local nature center.
The Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area and Bushkill Falls are among the natural wonders you might want to visit.
With lakes and rivers galore, the Pocono Mountains are perfect for swimming, boating and fishing. If you don’t want to paddle your own canoe, rent one - or a kayak or raft. You can have fun on your own or join a group adventure with a local outfitter. Of course, you can always lay back and enjoy the spring-fed lake right outside your cottage.
ATV Rental & Riding
- Long Pond ATV Rentals/Alvin’s Rentals, 570-629-0667
- Happy Trails Riding Stable Rt. 611, one mile south of Mt. Pocono, 570-839-8340
- Mountain Creek Riding Stable Route 940, Paradise Valley, 570-839-8725
- Pocono Adventures Outfitters & Guide Service Meadowside Road, Mt. Pocono, 570-839-6333
- Pocono Manor Stables, Route 314, Pocono Summit, 570-839-0925
- Mountain Laurel Riding Stables, Route 940, White Haven, 570-443-5000
Outerquest Adventure Travel Guide
The Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau has lots more information about wet and wild adventures and area fishing. You can download their complete list of outdoor adventures.
Reserve Online Now
Email email@example.com or call toll free 866.629.0251