Floor Plans for Corporate Meetings
For event planners seeking outstanding facilities, privacy, an attentive staff, exceptional cuisine and peaceful surroundings, The Lodge is a distraction-free environment designed to enhance the productivity of a sales presentation, strategy session or personal development retreat.
Choose from a variety of rooms that accommodate anywhere from 12 -160, depending on the size and needs of your meeting.
The Verandah Meeting Room can be set up for all types of offsite meetings, team-building activities, and retreats. It can accommodate up to 160 people eating and meeting at full round tables seating eight each. Half-round tables of 4-6 work well for meetings or for team activities.
- You may book a room for any day of the week, subject to availability.
- Select buffet or coffee/break service in any room.
- All rooms on the first floor are handicapped accessible.
- The floor plan shown is only an example; it is easily changed.
The Historic Inn portion of The Lodge offers smaller rooms suitable for meetings of 12-30 people or for break-out rooms. Choose from the Main, Fireplace, and Porch rooms on the first floor or two Upstairs Rooms.
Request Corporate Information Online Now.
- Most rooms can be closed off for sound.
- Drapes in the Porch and Verandah Rooms can be adjusted for presentations.
- AV equipment, free WiFi, and secure, high-speed Internet connections are available throughout The Lodge.
- You may book cottages for retreats and overnight stays.
Email email@example.com or call toll free 877.629.1120.